SEE IMPORTANT DETAILS BELOW!
It is with deep sadness and heavy hearts that we announce the cancellation of this year’s Christmas at Linbrook events (due to take place throughout December). After careful consultation with our staff, performers and partnering vendors regarding the health and safety of everyone, especially our guests, we have made the difficult decision to cancel this years’ planned events due to the growing concerns and increasing uncertainty over the COVID-19 virus. Full refunds have been issued for each order placed through EventBrite at this time. Please contact us with any questions, issues or further assistance with your refund.
Each year Linbrook Hall opens it’s doors to the public and partners with charities throughout the holiday season. We plan to continue this tradition going forward and hope that our planned indoor events such as decorated tours, live performances and charitable open houses can resume in the near future. We know many of our attendees plan to make special memories each year with loved ones and are still looking for things to do in the area.
Below is a list of events that are still happening this holiday season!
- In Seagrove, there is an abundance of potters who are hosting several Saturday and Sunday open house events during December. Find these dates here!
- Kerners Folly in Kernersville is doing guided tours by appointment only throughout the month of the 1880 Victorian Home! Find more information & make reservations here!
- Another classic would be Old Salem's Candle Tea, however, they are only offering a drive-by on certain dates and times which is free but a donation is encouraged.
- There is a FREE walking tour through Historic Oakwood in Raleigh. On their website you will find restaurant recommendations, directions/maps, and you can even download their app "Junket" on iOS and Android. Find information here!
- Lastly, Biltmore is open to groups for guided tours through the grand home with over 130,000 square feet! Find information here!
Thank you to each and every one of you who were interested in taking part of such a special time here at the estate, especially given the new experiences we were offering. Don’t worry, this just means 2021 will be even better and we plan to offer nothing short of what was in the works for this Christmas. We will miss you and your loved ones this holiday season but wish you a safe and wonderful holiday season.